Cookies are simple text files that typically hold a minimal amount of data specifically relevant to your visit on a site. They are not programs and they do not actively do anything.
They are designed to improve your user experience of a website, enabling facilities like:
- Remembering your user ID or password so you do not need to keep entering them every time you visit a fresh page.
- Customising a web page to your requirements
- Identifying when a website is not providing users with the information they are looking for
They are not programs and they do not actively do anything. A web server sends you a cookie and your browser stores it. The browser then returns the cookie to the server the next time the page is referenced.
1. General cookies:
This website is built using PHP web technologies, as part of that we use the built in session cookie ‘Symphony’ to manage your session. When you navigate to the site, the server establishes a unique session that last for the duration of your visit.
2. Google Analytics:
The following list shows the type of information that is obtained via Google Analytics cookies and used in Analytics reports.
- Setting the Scope of Your Site Content
- Determining Visitor Session
- Identifying Unique Visitors
- Tracking Traffic Sources & Navigation
- Custom Variables
- Website Optimizer
Your web browser allows you to control cookie acceptance. You can choose whether to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can typically modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer.
Please be aware that doing this may result in your user experience on our website being impinged upon and you not experiencing all the features on our site.